- Work with ALL insurance companies
- Fair pricing
- Lifetime paint warranty
- Service all makes & models
- Quality workmanship
- Guest satisfaction & hassle-free repairs
- Advanced technology
- Greater parts access
- State-of-the-art equipment & facilities
- Computerized estimating
Need more reasons?
Bergstrom GM of Neenah is family friendly! Our waiting room is designed to keep you as comfortable as possible. We understand how difficult (and fun!) it can be to wait with children in tow, that's why we added a Children's Area. Just another way you get a Great Deal More at Bergstrom!
- Call your insurance company
- Contact Bergstrom GM of Neenah Body Shop (920) 729-4020
- Let Bergstrom Body Shop take care of the rest!
- Getting Started After an Accident
- Hours, Directions and Phone Numbers
- Estimate Information
- After Repairs Recommendations
- Why Choose Bergstrom Body Shop?
Neenah, WI 54956
Monday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Emergency Towing: (920) 850-5347
Phone: (920) 729-4020
FAX: (920) 729-4014
Modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. Bergstrom Body Shop has made a major investment in the PPG paint system and constantly upgrades its technology and equipment to ensure that each vehicle's paint matches.
We take special pride in our ability to match factory finishes as the final step in the restoration process.
We use the latest in down draft paint booth technology that provide the highest baking capabilities to ensure your car with a dirt free, long lasting finish. Once the vehicle has been painted, we then apply clear coat to protect the paint finish against the elements and give it a rich shine.
Both the paint and clear coat are baked, resulting in a durable high gloss finish that will last throughout the life of your vehicle.
Certified Technicians & State-of-the-Art Equipment
Bergstrom's highly skilled I-Car and ASE certified technicians use only the highest quality equipment, parts and materials. Our technicians take great pride in their workmanship and are committed to safety as well as quality.
At Bergstrom GM of Neenah, our goal is to return your vehicle to you at factory specifications.
We use only the best equipment available in the repair of your vehicle such as frame racks that utilize the leading computerized electronic measuring system in the world today. We feature an overhead welding system capable of duplicating factory type welds that can fuse metal faster and cooler, resulting in less metal warping.
This technology combined with our state of the art facility enables us to handle both large and small repairs with the same high level of quality and efficiency.
Who is Bergstrom Automotive?
Bergstrom Automotive is Wisconsin's number one automotive retailer and one of the top 100 automotive groups in the United States.
We represent 34 different manufacturers and have sales and service facilities in seven Wisconsin cities. We sell and service Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Equus, FIAT, Maserati, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Scion, Sprinter, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
Our company was founded in 1982 on a promise to treat every customer as if they were guests in our own homes. That dedication to customer service enabled us to lead our regions in customer satisfaction scores and attract more than 1200 skilled men and women to join our team. We believe the road to success lies in creating great working environments with team members who are highly motivated to serve our guests.
As our vision statement outlines, we will strive to be the recognized leader of guest service through a commitment to treat everyone like family.
With that in mind, we think you'll get a great deal more when you make the decision to have your vehicle's needs serviced at a Bergstrom Body Shop:
- Bergstrom Automotive is the largest auto retailer in Wisconsin; our company has more than 20 years in the Body Shop business servicing all makes and models
- We are a direct repair facility for all major insurance companies
- We offer a lifetime workmanship warranty guarantee and a lifetime paint warranty guarantee as long as you own the vehicle
- Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction and we drive our business based on your satisfaction
- We feature world-class body shop technology and state-of-the-art facilities
- Our technicians and managers are ASE, I-Car & factory trained
- We feature a computerized estimating system